From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-core] woodpecker.gentoo.org outage post-mortem & request for somebody to package kdump
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 21:21:29
It looks like debian has a well-maintained repository here, which includes makedumpfile, and the kdump-tools stuff in the "debian" subdirectory: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/makedumpfile.git/tree/ Apparently they distribute makedumpfile as a separate package: https://packages.debian.org/sid/kdump-tools https://packages.debian.org/sid/makedumpfile -- Thanks, Zac