From: Vladimir Romanov <blueboar2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:06:52
1 Hmmm... I am
2 1) Like Gentoo too
3 2) Also work at telecommunication company
4 3) Also use Gentoo for software development
5 4) Also chess player (well, not so active now)
6 5) Also Russian
7 6) Also translator
8
9 Pavel, can you email me about, what software do you develop? May be our
10 company needs it too and we can cooperate?
13 2013/10/16 "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>
14
15 > I'd like to announce a new Gentoo Developer, Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero).
16 >
17 > He's going to fix all LXDE bugs ;-) and may also help with Russian
18 > translations. As for now Gentoo LXDE herd is maintained by only two
19 > Gentoo Developers (hwoarang and vostorga), I'm sure they'll welcome some
20 > additional commits.
21 >
22 > Here's a more detailed introduction in Pavel's own words:
23 >
24 > "I'm a huge fan of free (as in freedom) software, and I'm also a pretty
25 > active chess player. I currently work on the API Platform for one of the
26 > major telecommunications companies, where I get to use Gentoo for
27 > software development :). I found Gentoo a few years back, and it's been
28 > my favorite distribution ever since."
29 >
30 > Please give him a warm welcome!
31 >
32 > Paweł