From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mikle "zlogene" Kolyada
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 14:21:55
1 Good day everyone,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce a new developer. Mikle "zlogene" Kolyada
4 is joining us from Yaroslavl, Russia and he will be joining the perl
5 and amd64 teams for now. Most of you already know him since his is an
6 amd64 arch tester for a long time. This is how he describes himself:
7 "My name is Mikle. Nowadays i live in Yaroslavl. I have been a Gentoo
8 user for about 4 years, and I'm interested in installing Gentoo to
9 different devices and architectures.
10 When i have free time i like to watch cinema, listen to music and
11 playing with new software and various hardware."
12
13 Please give him a warm welcome!
16 Regards,
17 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang