From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] How do you feel about non-contributing developers with commit access?
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 15:05:44
1 Hello,
2
3 The Undertakers team has frequently received various forms of
4 'criticism' of their effort in attempting to find and retire inactive
5 developers. This is getting as far as to claim that we shouldn't retire
6 anyone because there are no limits on commit slots.
7
8 Therefore, I would like to ask the wider community a general question:
9 how do you feel about preserving commit access for people who no longer
10 actively commit to Gentoo? I'm talking about extreme cases, say,
11 no commits to any user-visible repository for over a year.
14 Best regards,
15 Michał Górny