From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Agenda for the council meeting 2017-12-10 18:00 UTC
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 15:24:30
1 On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 09:29:18 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > W dniu sob, 09.12.2017 o godzinie 23∶25 -0800, użytkownik Brian Dolbec
5 > napisał:
6 > > On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 23:21:57 +0000
7 > > "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
8 > >
9 > > > I did wish to participate re two items here, but regretfully I
10 > > > will be travelling at the time, and it's unlikely that I will have
11 > > > connectivity.
12 > > >
13 > > > On Sat, Dec 09, 2017 at 08:39:54PM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel