From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gyakovlev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Georgy Yakovlev (gyakovlev)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:05:34
1 On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o> wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > Georgy Yakovlev is joining us from Los Angeles, California, USA
6 > He has been working with proxy maintainers team on various packages
7 > through Github (and will continue his work as an official developer).
8 > Here is how he describes himself:
9 >
10 > "Active Gentoo user since 2003.
11 > Born in Moscow, Russia but moved to sunny Southern California several
12 > years ago
13 >
14 > At work I take care of IBM Power systems running AIX and Linux
15 > (ppc64/ppc64le)
16 >
17 > I enjoy mountain biking a lot, like to do a 30-mile loop on local trails
18 > once
19 > or twice a week or participate in a local MTB race.
20 > Love mountains, mountain nature, camping and biking in the mountains,
21 > and did I mention mountains?"
22 >
23 > Please give him a warm welcome !
24
25 Welcome!
26
27 Are you interested in joining the ppc64 team?