From: "Sam Jorna (wraeth)" <wraeth@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] pre-GLEP: Gentoo OpenPGP web of trust
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 02:48:29
1 On Friday, 1 February 2019 1:21:41 AM AEDT Brian Evans wrote:
2 > On 1/31/2019 8:56 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > Signature requirements
4 > > ----------------------
5 > >
6 > > As a final goal of this GLEP, each Gentoo developer will be required
7 > > to have at least one signature from another Gentoo developer or from
8 > > member of one of the partner communities present on their
9 > > ``@gentoo.org`` UID.
10 >
11 > -1
12 >
13 > I won't be able to accomplish this as I do not travel and have no
14 > opportunities to meet with others. Plus, it's just downright awkward.
15 > I'm sure there are other devs in this same situation.
16
17 Just as a side-note to this, according to the Current Developers page[0],
18 there are only three Gentoo developers listed as being in Australia including
19 myself.
20
21 [0] https://www.gentoo.org/inside-gentoo/developers/
24 Sam Jorna (wraeth)