From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 16:43:58
1 On 03/02/15 00:02, Tim Harder wrote:
2 > The next council meeting will be on March 10th, 19:00 UTC in
3 > #gentoo-council on Freenode.
4 >
5 > Please respond to this message on the gentoo-project list with any
6 > agenda items you want to propose or discuss.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 > Tim
12 Hi everyone,
13
14 I can't make the meeting because of real life duties.
15
16 I've asked Matt Thode (aka prometheanfire) to proxy for me. He is a
17 member of infra which is both good and bad because we have one infra
18 related motion on the table.
19
20 In case anyone thinks his position on the infra question is biased, I've
21 asked him to represent my position which I will state publicly: I don't
22 want to see a second infra team. I welcome any extra infra help, but
23 I'd like to see it coordinated with the current infra team under the
24 leadership of Robin Johnson (aka robbat2). I've also asked him to be a
25 voice to whatever infra wants and in fact to seek out robbat2's opinion,
26 but to vote in line with the above.
29 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
30 Chair of Information Technology
31 D'Youville College