From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ian "axs" Stakenvicius
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:47:40
1 Steve Dibb wrote:
2 > On 10/13/2011 01:24 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
4 >> Hash: SHA512
5 >>
6 >> Good evening everyone,
7 >>
8 >> It is my please to announce a new member to our family. Ian "axs"
9 >> Stakenvicius is joining as from Ottawa, Canada. For starters, he will
10 >> be working on various ebuilds and he wants to join mozilla and x86
11 >> herds in the future. This is how he describes himself:
12 >>
13 >> "Canadian all my life; graduated from Carleton.U (Ottawa) in 2003; work
14 >> for a company that monitors and forecasts outdoor pollen levels;
15 >> married, have a kid; hobbies include cycling (road& mountain), skiing
16 >> (xc& alpine), rock climbing (mainly indoor), and renovating my house. I
17 >> also like to tinker with technology and have been building systems
18 >> (hardware or software) for various things for as long as I can
19 >> remember."
20 >>
21 >> Please give him a warm welcome :)
22 >
23 > Yay! We can assign him the task of removing udev. :)
24 >
25 > Steve
29 Yeppie !!!! Exciting news, udev fails like hal did. Why, it breaks
30 things that used to work. o_O
31
32 ROFL
33