From: Alex Alexander <wired@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Mu "qiaomuf" Qiao
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:33:31
1 On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 09:22:30PM +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good evening,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to introduce another developer to our community. Mu
5 > "qiaomuf" Qiao joins us from China. Some of you may already know him
6 > since he participated in GSoC this summer. This is how he describes
7 > himself:
8 >
9 > "I'm from China. My name is Mu Qiao.
10 > I'm a graduate student from Xi'an Jiaotong University, which is one of
11 > the top ten Universities in China.
12 > I’m in Grade one right now. My major is computer science.
13 > I have Gentoo, Ubuntu installed in my own laptop. Gentoo is my favourite
14 > operating system. I like table tennis and music."
15 >
16 > Please give him a warm welcome and assign a bunch of bugs to him as well
17 > :-)
18
19 Welcome! ;)
22 Alex Alexander | wired