From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Andrew Savchenko (bircoph)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:52:58
1 On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:05:33 +0100
2 "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello everyone,
5 >
6 > it's a pleasure for me to introduce to you Andrew Savchenko aka.
7 > bircoph as the latest addition to our team.
10 > and symlookup dev (its a tool
11 > for undefined symbols handling, though intersect with scanelf for
12 > some tasks).
13 >
14 > """
15 >
16 > So please join me and give Andrew a warm welcome,
17 >
18 > Justin
21 Welcome, glad to have you on board :)
22
23 As for symlookup, the new python version of revdep-rebuild uses
24 scanelf, but could use a little help to scan for undefined symbols...
27 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>