From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Matt "prometheanfire" Thode
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:38:07
1 On 11/09/2011 04:04 PM, Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to introduce another dev, this time from the US:
3 >
4 > Matt "prometheanfire" Thode already supported the hardened team, especially the selinux subproject
5 > and will join them as a developer now.
6 >
7 > This is, how he introduces himself:
8 >
9 >> Just moved to san antonio, so getting to know the area.
10 >> Single, only family in the state is myself. Work at rackspace.
11 >> I watch starcraft 2 and play random games to relax. I will skydive when I have time.
12 >> I may also pick up lockpicking and/or ham radio.
13 >> I have a deep interest in science (as far as you can go without formal education).
14 >> Because of this, I have a great respect for blueness.
15 >> Other then that, I've been using Gentoo for about 7 years of my 11 using linux.
18 > Since that actually means, that at least 2 active devs are working on selinux, please give him a
19 > warm welcome with the usual amount of new bugs :-)
22 Well done Matt :)
25 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
26 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
27 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
28 GnuPG FP : 8040 5A4D 8709 21B1 1A88 33CE 979C AF40 D045 5535
29 GnuPG ID : D0455535