From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation Trustee Elections 2013
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:31:09
1 On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Matthew Summers
2 <quantumsummers@g.o> wrote:
3 > On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:13 PM, David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
4 >> I would like to nominate Matthew Summers (quantumsummers), Richard
5 >> Freeman (rich0), and Alec Warner (antarus)
8 > For the record, I accept.
11 For the record, I accept as well (with the obvious complication that
12 I'm also running for council, though that need not cause issues since
13 we have plenty of time between the end of each election).
14
15 I also nominate gregkh and dberkholz, recognizing the same caveat on the latter.
16
17 Rich