From: Guilherme Amadio <amadio@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: New Developer: Marek Szuba
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 13:37:53
1 On Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 01:42:16PM +0300, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
2 > On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 10:59:56 +0200 Marek Szuba wrote:
3 > > On 2016-07-31 22:36, Amy Winston wrote:
4 > > > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > > > Marek Szuba is joining us from Heidelberg, Germany.
6 > > > He has been working on various packages with proxy-maintainers team (and
7 > > > will continue his work as an official developer).
8 > > Thank you, Amy! And hello, everyone. It is a honour to count myself
9 > > among the developers of my favourite Linux distribution.
10 >
11 > Welcome aboard, Marek!
12 >
13 > It is nice to see our physicist conspiracy grows ;) There are quite
14 > a lot of us here and even more people from other sciences. I'm a
15 > particle physicist too :)
16
17 Welcome aboard! Physicist domination! :-)
18
19 I currently work with particle physics too, developing simulation
20 software.
21
22 > Feel free to join sci* projects too.
23
24 I'm trying to sell Portage at HSF (hepsoftwarefoundation.org) as a
25 packaging solution for physics software. Feel free to get involved too!
26
27 We should try to set up a Gentoo meetup in Geneva sometime if you guys
28 are there.
29
30 Cheers,
31 —Guilherme