From: AllenJB <gentoo-lists@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Website Reorganisation Ideas
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:37:34
1 Hi Marijn,
2
3 I don't think duplication is necessarily a bad thing. The links at the
4 top provide a fast way to get somewhere when you know (generally) where
5 you want to go, while the new side menu is designed to be usable by
6 someone who's just come to the website for the first time.
7
8 Ultimately I suspect there's quite a lot of things that could be changed
9 to make the site better if a close look was taken. The idea behind my
10 proposed new side menu was that it is something quick to implement that
11 would have a large improvement on the site navigation.
12
13 My personal opinion is that the site probably really needs a total redesign.
16 AllenJB
19 Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
62 >