From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: dvdscripter@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] wiki: bad top-down localization approach
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 04:56:40
1 On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:24:57 -0200
2 David Valentim Dias <dvdscripter@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I see many users who loved gentoo docs switching to archlinux wiki
5 > because of their standards.
6 > Why we can't follow a already good model and just adjust to our needs
7 > instead of creating and polishing a new?
8 > Start with everything in English but permit i18n work.
11 That's what we do.
12
13 > The quality problem is a community problem. User can even rewrite a
14 > bad page. If many pages are poor in content our community is full of
15 > retards/trolls.
16 >
17 > 2011/10/19 Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@×××××.com>
18 >