From: David Valentim Dias <dvdscripter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] wiki: bad top-down localization approach
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:25:17
1 I see many users who loved gentoo docs switching to archlinux wiki because
2 of their standards.
3 Why we can't follow a already good model and just adjust to our needs
4 instead of creating and polishing a new?
5 Start with everything in English but permit i18n work.
6
7 The quality problem is a community problem. User can even rewrite a bad
8 page. If many pages are poor in content our community is full of
9 retards/trolls.
10
11 2011/10/19 Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@×××××.com>
12