From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2019-04-14
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 06:31:08
1 On 03.04.2019 17:56, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > We assume good faith and therefore don't require proof of contributors'
3
4 And that is why we have the policy that accepts everything that does not
5 look like an invalid name? Say, if np-hardass will change his identity
6 to "John Smith"  (I took a random now), will this be ok as per the policy?
7
8 Good illusion of being legal.
9
10 > Do you have any evidence of contributors that are deceiving us about
11 > their real identities?
12
13 I do