From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: John Helmert III (ajak)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 22:45:05
1 > On 21 Feb 2021, at 21:05, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Good day/night everyone!
4 >
5 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family (and the first one for this year!).
6 >
7 > John is joining us from Oxford, MS, USA. Most of you may have already met him on bugzilla and IRC, as he has been helping out
8 >
9 > the Gentoo Security Team with GLSA drafting and security bug wrangling (and he is planning to continue working in this direction as well as packages maintenance).
10 >
11 > Here is how he describes himself:
12 >
13 > "Undergrad CS student at the University of Mississippi. Interested
14 > in politics, computers, security, and helping out in Gentoo."
15 >
16 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
19 Excellent stuff. Welcome on board.
20
21 Best,
22 Sam