From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2009/2010 - Nominations are now open
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 04:05:24
1 On 22:02 Fri 19 Jun , Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > > Just to get it out there, I don't think there's any actual conflict here
3 > > (although the foundation bylaws disallow it, presumably because some
4 > > people appear to think there is -- the reasoning isn't explained). They
5 > > have completely separate roles without significant overlap.
6 >
7 > The bylaws do disallow it. See section 5.2.
8
9 That's what I said: "the foundation bylaws disallow it." Then I
10 continued to say the lack of explanation does not help understand why.
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie
15
16 Donnie Berkholz