From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call For Agenda Items - 13 May 2014
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 20:40:15
1 Ulrich Mueller:
2 >>>>>> hasufell wrote:
3 >
4 >> [...] QA team is not helpful [...] and seems to not care much [...]
5 >> [...] I have problems believing in QA competence [...]
6 >> [...] I have serious doubts about their technical understanding [...]
7 >> [...] lolwat? [...]
8 >> [...] I can't even take their comments seriously. [...]
9 >> [...] the new and the old team. It hasn't improved [...]
10 >
11 > All posted to this list in the last two days. Do you really wonder why
12 > you don't get any answers from QA team members any more?
15 That doesn't make sense. You are saying you didn't reply, because you
16 knew I would eventually post this on the project ML?
17
18 Some people stressed it way too much, so I came up with this. I
19 repeatedly contacted people in private as well, before I decided to
20 escalate.
21
22 So, no... I'm not hiding somewhere and waiting for my chance to piss
23 people off.
24 I tried for months to get help from QA. Most of the time, it didn't work
25 out very well (enough examples given already, would be interesting if
26 someone actually replies to them). This is not on me.