From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Sobhan Mohammadpour (sobhan)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 16:50:41
1 On 2017-12-04 11:56, Matthias Maier wrote:
2 > Hello everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the Gentoo
5 > Developer community.
6 >
7 > Sobhan Mohammadpour joins our team from Tehran, Iran.
8 >
9 > Sobhan is a computer engineering student at SUT Tehran. He has been
10 > programming for the last 7 years, doing random things (using C, C++, Qt,
11 > R and some bash). In his free time he likes to pretend that he can draw,
12 > procrastinate, and sometimes feels over sensitive to aesthetics and non
13 > practical things. And, well, hopefully does a lot of Gentoo development
14 > in the future :-)
15 >
16 > Sobhan plans to help out the Gnome team in the beginning. But I guess we
17 > see a lot more contributions in other fields of Gentoo by him soon.
18 >
19 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
20 >
21 > Matthias
24 Welcome!