From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Extending project xml for recording lead election dates
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 03:43:15
1 On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > I propose adding an element to project xml to record that date of the
3 > last project election and setup a cron job to remind projects when they
4 > are approaching a year mark from the last election. What do others think?
5
6 Sounds like a very good idea to me. I have the impression that
7 projects that do run elections every year are more the exception than
8 the rule. It would be even nicer if we could get the last election
9 date for each project to prime the system.
10
11 Denis.