From: Justin Lecher <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] GLEP 76: Copyright Policy [v3]
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 19:20:40
1 On 08/09/2018 19:55, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 >
3 > The list of active developers at
4 > https://www.gentoo.org/inside-gentoo/developers/ (which AFAIK is
5 > generated from LDAP) doesn't suggest any such cases. I see one name
6 > which seems to be a pseudonym (a name of a character from a comic),
7 > but that person is not an ebuild developer.
8 >
9 At least in my time as recruiter we provided the real names to the
10 trustees and put into LDAP what ever the developer felt comfortable
11 with. I would ask the trustees for the full list as they should have the
12 best overview.
13
14 Justin