From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo presence on Google+ pages?
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 22:25:30
1 On Monday 07 of November 2011 23:21:26 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:
2 > Theo Chatzimichos schrieb:
3 > > On Monday 07 of November 2011 16:58:41 Rich Freeman wrote:
4 > >> 2011/11/7 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <chithanh@g.o>:
5 > >>> now that Google+ will open to organizations, do you think that
6 > >>> Gentoo
7 > >>> should have an account there?
8 > >>> With Twitter and Facebook, other individuals have already registered
9 > >>> accounts with the name "gentoo". So it might be good to act fast.
10 > >>
11 > >> ++
12 > >>
13 > >> Go ahead and do it, and confirm that you will do so. It probably
14 > >> makes sense for pr to manage it.
15 > >>
16 > >> Rich
17 > >
18 > > https://plus.google.com/b/110317308468284348022/
19 > >
20 > > Sorry for this, but I just took it (minutes before seeing this thread),
21 > > I hope it is fine.
22 > > Now I need to find out how to give people permission to touch it.
23 >
24 > Interesting, there seem to be more Gentoo pages now
25 > https://plus.google.com/u/0/102533239052362718067
26 >
27 > I created a Gentoo page too, the "Just a second, we're creating your
28 > page" throbber has been spinning for several minutes.
29 > https://plus.google.com/b/106677561000569705278/
30 > Now how to get rid of it...
33 > Best regards,
34 > Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
35
36 erased mine :)
37 --
38 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
39 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays