From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Council Meeting Scheduled for 17 Jun 2014 at 19:00 UTC
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:50:47
1 >>>>> On Thu, 12 Jun 2014, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > The EAPI6 discussion could not be completed in a single meeting
4 > (surprise!) so we will be continuing next week on 17 Jun 2014 at
5 > 19:00 UTC.
6
7 > The agenda is unchanged and there is no call for more items:
8 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~rich0/council/council_agenda_20140610.txt
9
10 For the case that we accept 4b "User patches" and 4a "Patch applying
11 function in package manager", I wonder if we shouldn't re-take the
12 vote on 1d "PATCHES support in default src_prepare" (which was a tie).
13
14 IMHO, once the PM has a patch function, leaving PATCHES out won't make
15 much sense.
16
17 Ulrich