From: justin <jlec@g.o>
Cc: grknight@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer Brian Evans (grknight)
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 19:00:49
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 it's a pleasure for me to introduce Brian Evans (grknight) as the latest
4 addition to our dev team.
5
6 His goal is to improve the Quality of Gentoo especially of mysql. And I
7 have no doubts that he is serious with this as his first commits came
8 within the first hour after he access to our repos.
9
10 Here is what he writes about himself:
11
12 I am originally from Central New Jersey. I am a systems and database
13 administrator for a small company in Pennsylvania.
14 I hope to become a great asset to the mysql team
17 Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
18
19 Justin