From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Upcoming council meeting - Tuesday, 1st of February, 2000 UTC
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:58:47
1 On 01/26/2011 08:50 AM, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
2 > On 1/26/11 3:33 AM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
3 >> Meeting agenda:
4 >> * GLEP 48 (QA)
5 >
6 > What's the plan with that one? Its state seems to be "final", i.e.
7 > "implemented", see http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/
10 I think we should apply the same rules to GLEP changes as to new GLEPs.
11 Then we have this coming from GLEP 1:
12
13 "GLEP authors are responsible for collecting community feedback on a
14 GLEP before submitting it for review. A GLEP that has not been discussed
15 on gentoo-dev@g.o and/or the Gentoo Linux forums [7] will not be
16 accepted"
17
18 As the GLEP predates gentoo-project I think this mailing list is proper
19 too. Paweł's comment shows that just a gentoo-qa mailing will not get
20 you enough exposure to ensure the wider community has had a chance to
21 comment on the changes. For this reason I think the item should be
22 postponed to the next meeting.
23
24 Regards,
25 Petteri