From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 09:17:37
1 11.12.2014 18:57, Justin (jlec) пишет:
2 > Dear all,
3 >
4 > it is a pleasure to introduce Alice Ferrazzi (alicef) as the latest addition to
5 > our dev team.
6 >
7 > She is Italian but living in Tokyo, Japan, to study Computer Science. How does
8 > this sound? I am impressed about her strength to take this challenge!!
9 >
10 > She is also active in in the japanese Gentoo community, organizing monthly study
11 > meetings. Take a look at their webpage, http://gentoo.connpass.com/.
14 > Some lines from herself:
15 >
16 > I love penguin but not every penguin just the most fast Gentoo penguin! I'm
17 > organizing some Gentoo study meeting in Japan and i'm living/studing in Japan,
18 > but i'm not Japanese, actually i'm Italian (but I have almost no interest in
19 > Italy). I'm now studying System Development in Japan for becoming a full time
20 > worker in Japan. I love to read Japanese books in Japanese and my favorite food
21 > is ochazuke (お茶漬け). I like programming in python (help my mind feel relaxed)
22 > and scripting in zsh or bash and making/testing new programming language, and i
23 > have some interest in kernel and networking. I use vim as main text editor but i
24 > like to use also cat and nano(from handbook suggestion). My WM is Qtile with
25 > fallback on Awesome.
28 > Please join me and give Alice a warm welcome!
29
30 As usual - my greetings to new fellow dev and please, do not forget to
31 take your proxy-maintained packages, if you have such ;-)
35 Best regards, Sergey Popov
36 Gentoo developer
37 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
38 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead