From: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Dion "moult" Moult
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:02:07
1 On 6 December 2012 02:03, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good evening everyone,
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce a new developer. Dion "moult" Moult is
8 > joining us from Sydney, Australia and he will join the treecleaners
9 > team for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
10 >
11 > "Architecture student with an interest in open-source and software
12 > development. Play the piano, compose music, and make 3D art and
13 > animation in my spare time. Currently in Sydney, Australia."
14
15 Welcome aboard, Dion!
18 Arun Raghavan
19 http://arunraghavan.net/
20 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)