From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-08-12
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 08:55:54
1 >>>>> On Sun, 03 Aug 2014, Samuli Suominen wrote:
2
3 > So I guess it's more about the eselect module, and allowing it to
4 > move specific bash-completion files to temporary directory, making
5 > them out-of-scope for the bash-completion autoloader (yes, there is
6 > an autoloader) that mimics the outcome of putting specific
7 > bash-completion files to INSTALL_MASK
8
9 Do I get this right, you want the eselect module move files installed
10 by a package to another directory, effectively making them orphans?
11
12 Ulrich