From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 16:50:47
1 El lun, 05-12-2016 a las 11:39 -0500, William L. Thomson Jr. escribió:
2 > On Monday, December 5, 2016 11:28:17 AM EST Michael Orlitzky wrote:
3 > >
4 > > On 12/05/2016 11:21 AM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
5 > > >
6 > > > I will adjust this on my end. Thanks for pointing that out :) But
7 > > > ASSP did
8 > > > its job, just I had my scoring to low.
9 > >
10 > > Please let me know when you think you've fixed it, so I can prove
11 > > otherwise =P
12 >
13 > Go ahead, spam me all you like. Others are welcome to the same. Its
14 > why I run
15 > ASSP for over a decade. I already lowered my scoring and showed you
16 > why it
17 > went through. You need to make sure your sending it as if you were
18 > me. I need
19 > to see the following.
20 >
21 > X-Assp-Envelope-From: wlt-ml@××××××.com
22 > X-Assp-Intended-For: wlt-ml@××××××.com
23 >
24 > However you sent it before, it was not from me as you seemed to
25 > think. You can
26 > see ASSP saw the headers, and to ASSP the from address was
27 >
28 > X-Assp-Envelope-From: root@××××××××××××.com
29 >
30 > You need to ensure your sending it as me to me. But even if you
31 > repeat, I
32 > lowered the threshold for scoring. It should be rejected now.
35 Can we please try to stop derailing the mail threads? What is this
36 adding to the original topic of the thread? (if we are ever able to
37 remember it after lots of unrelated messages on this and other threads)