From: "Стас Цымбалов" <dummyunit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Request to pull changes into kde-sunset overlay
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:45:05
1 Hi, everyone.
2
3 After many pkgmoves done in the main tree, KDE 4 ebuilds in kde-sunset
4 now have many dependency issues. At the moment these issues are making
5 it impossible to use kde-sunset to install (and maintain) KDE 4.
6 1. Many packages are referencing other packages using their old
7 category (eg. kde-base/ instead of kde-plasma/).
8 2. Three packages are still in the old category
9 (kde-base/kactivities, kde-base/kactivitymanagerd and
10 kde-apps/kgamma).
11 3. One package (kde-apps/kross-interpreters) is missing, probably
12 because it changed both category and name (from kde-base/krosspython).
13 I have fixed all of them in my fork and would like to changes be
14 pulled into kde-sunset overlay. Changes are on github:
15 https://github.com/dummyunit/kde-sunset/compare/upstream...master
18 Stas Cymbalov