From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
Cc: "Göktürk Yüksek" <gokturk@g.o>, "proxy-maint@g.o" <proxy-maint@g.o>, gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Proxy Maintainers lead election: Call for nomination
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 19:55:58
1 On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 02:06:13 +0200
2 Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 06/30/2016 02:05 AM, Göktürk Yüksek wrote:
5 > > Hi,
6 > >
7 > > Kristian Fiskerstrand:
8 > >> This is a call for nominations to a member-initiated election
9 > >> of a lead for the Proxy Maintainers project.
10 > >>
11 > >
12 > > I propose "no-lead" to be an option to run the project officially
13 > > without a leader.
16 > A lead is required for gentoo projects, so thats not an option.
17
18 I don't think this is actually true, or at least I recently recall of
19 that being an option. We are obligated to perform some kind of lead
20 selection but no specific lead is as good as many leads.
23 Best regards,
24 Michał Górny
25 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>