From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Vieri <rentorbuy@×××××.com>, gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] dev-libs/libaio: package up for grabs
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 18:39:55
1 On Thu, 2019-04-25 at 07:13 +0000, Vieri wrote:
2 >
3 > On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 12:45:28 AM GMT+2, Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o> wrote:
4 > > The following package is up for grabs:
5 > > dev-libs/libaio
6 >
7 > Great to see that there's some activity on this list.
8 > I hope you don't mind me asking how I can get some feedback for another package I'd like to maintain:
9 >
10 > https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/10613
11 >
12 > It's been around for a while, and if it doesn't get into the official tree then yet another package will never get in either (squidclamav).
15 I'm sorry but we are simply overwhelmed with work. For this reason,
16 we're trying to focus on handling updates for existing packages first.
17 Sadly, this often takes all our time and there's none left for new
18 packages.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny