From: Michael Everitt <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Cannot change bug status to CONFIRMED or IN_PROGRESS
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 00:14:52
1 On 17/04/19 20:12, Ralph Seichter wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > should I be able to change the status of all bugs assigned to me in
5 > Gentoo Bugzilla from UNCONFIRMED to CONFIRMED and IN_PROGRESS? I can
6 > only change the status to RESOLVED, which seems odd.
7 >
8 > -Ralph
9 >
10 This is a known limitation of bugzilla, alas. There is a bug open for it,
11 but it requires a perl coder to hack the bugzilla code. You need so-called
12 'editbugs' privileges, which only devs normally have (and a few others).
13 Hth,
14 veremitz/Michael.