From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] GitHub update: can't reopen pull requests
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 07:57:54
1 W dniu śro, 04.07.2018 o godzinie 09∶40 +0200, użytkownik Michał Górny
2 napisał:
3 > Bad news, everyone.
4 >
5 > It seems that GitHub has somehow locked out the option to reopen pull
6 > requests that were closed during the attack. If it's possible to reopen
7 > them on your end, please by all means to do. Otherwise, please file
8 > a new pull request and reference the previous one in comment
9 > if possible.
12 Ok, I now see that GitHub has somehow dislinked the pull requests from
13 the original branches, while original branches seem fine. I will try to
14 contact GitHub support if they can fix that.
15
16 In any case, feel free to start opening new pull requests but please do
17 not go too fast. There are only a few of us.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny