From: Kurt Kanzenbach <kurt@×××××××××××××.de>
To: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>, gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Maintenance of libflatarray and libgeodecomp
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 10:26:25
1 Hi,
2
3 Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> writes:
4 > On 1/26/20 11:41 AM, Kurt Kanzenbach wrote:
5 >> Hi,
6 >>
7 >> it seems like both, libflatarray [1] and libgeodecomp [2], are currently
8 >> unmaintained. I'd like to maintain them.
9 >>
10 >> Is that possible? If so, what's the procedure?
11 >>
12 >> Thanks,
13 >> Kurt
14 >>
15 >> [1] - https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/dev-libs/libflatarray
16 >> [2] - https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sci-libs/libgeodecomp
17 >
18 > Hey,
19 >
20 > I see you filed pull requests for both of them already, so let's
21 > continue there. But to answer anyone stumbling to this thread having
22 > same questions, I'm going to paste the links I previously did:
25 thanks for the links to the documentation. I've filed a PR for taking
26 maintainership.
27
28 Thanks,
29 Kurt