From: Oliver Freyermuth <o.freyermuth@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-proxy-maint] How to reactivate after inactive_proxied_maintainer?
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 19:10:06
1 Hi together,
2
3 I've sadly kept a version bump request without updates for some months
4 (I was actively working with upstream to fix bugs breaking packaging for all distros after a change of buildsystem...).
5 Sadly I did not communicate that on the Gentoo bug report, so my proxy maintainer bug is now marked as blocking the dreaded inactive_proxied_maintainer issue.
6
7 In the meantime, a new "packageable" version was released, I've updated sys-cluster/charliecloud and the bug is closed.
8
9 I've learned my lesson and in the future, will ensure to communicate early on Bugzilla if there is a strong reason a bump is held up
10 (I was still faster than almost all other distros, though :-) ).
11
12 My question is: How do I rid myself of the inactive_proxied_maintainer "state" on Bugzilla?
13 Is this done automatically after a while, after a manual review, or should I (am I allowed to) remove the "blocker" bug link from my maintainer bug myself?
14
15 I'm just asking to prevent extra human work in case an automatism triggers retirement and package reassignment,
16 forcing me to reapply to become a proxy maintainer again, creating extra work for the proxy maintainer project.
17
18 Cheers and a nice weekend to everybody,
19 Oliver