From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Dwosky <dwosky@××××××××××.com>, "gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o" <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Doubt regarding GitHub PR
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 13:39:58
1 On Thu, 2020-03-05 at 10:09 +0000, Dwosky wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've recently submitted a new PR for monitorix and I'm seeing in GitHub PR page that my email its crossed out and the bot doesn't mark the PR as self-maintained. I've checked other PRs and it seems it doesn't matter if your email its public or not in GitHub.
5 >
6 > Does anyone, by any chance, know why is GitHub behaving like that or if its something from my actual configuration?
9 This is using a metadata.xml -> GitHub user mapping that is updated
10 manually. I'll update it in a few minutes, so future assignments should
11 work fine.
14 Best regards,
15 Michał Górny