From: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o, "proxy-maint@g.o" <proxy-maint@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Proxy Maintainers lead election: Call for nomination
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:02:36
1 Thank you very much for all your effort on this matter. I will take it
2 from here and try to held elections. We have no intentions to violate GLEP.
3
4 Still the same rules:
5
6 This is a call for nominations to a member-initiated election
7 of a lead for the Proxy Maintainers project.
8
9 I propose the following rules and procedure for the election
10 - Anyone can nominate a potential lead. Nomination should happen
11 by response to this email and the deadline for nominations is
12 Sunday 17th of July at 12:00 UTC
13
14 - Only Gentoo Developers listed as part of the project as of this
15 announcement can vote in the election.
16
17 - Voting is anonymous but verifiable
18
19 - The election happens using https://vote.heliosvoting.org and
20 developers eligible to vote will receive an email from the service
21 with a link to the election and a username and passphrase.
22
23 - The voting starts no later than Monday 18th of July at 12:00 UTC
24 and is open until Sunday 31st of July at 12:00 UTC.
27 Wait for incoming team members !
28
29 Cheers,
30 Amy