From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Dwosky <dwosky@××××××××××.com>, "gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o" <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] RepoMan complains about stable keywords
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:43:12
1 On Fri, 2020-02-21 at 16:40 +0000, Dwosky wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to update the ebuild of Monitorix to be GLEP-81 compilant, but I'm not able to commit neither acct-group nor acct-user since RepoMan complains about the keywords (which are not present in neither user nor group ebuild):
5 > RepoMan scours the neighborhood...
6 > KEYWORDS.stable [fatal] 1
7 > acct-group/monitorix/monitorix-0.ebuild added with stable keywords: alpha amd64 arm arm64 hppa ia64 m68k ppc ppc64 s390 sh sparc x86
8 > Please fix these important QA issues first.
9 >
10 > And the ebuild itself:
11 > # Copyright 2020 Gentoo Authors
12 > # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
13 >
14 > EAPI=7
15 >
16 > inherit acct-group
17 >
18 > DESCRIPTION="Monitorix system tool group"
19 > ACCT_GROUP_ID=401
20 >
21 > Any hint on how to commit these ebuilds?
22 >
23
24 --straight-to-stable, or -S.
25