From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: "proxy-maint@g.o" <proxy-maint@g.o>, gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Proxy Maintainers lead election: Call for nomination
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:26:51
1 On 06/30/2016 02:04 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
2 > On 06/30/2016 01:02 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
3 >> This is a call for nominations to a member-initiated election
4 >> of a lead for the Proxy Maintainers project.
5 >>
6 >> I propose the following rules and procedure for the election
7 >> - Anyone can nominate a potential lead. Nomination should happen
8 >> by response to this email and the deadline for nominations is
9 >> Sunday 17th of July at 12:00 UTC
10 >>
11 >> - Only Gentoo Developers listed as part of the project as of this
12 >> announcement can vote in the election.
13 >>
14 >> - Voting is anonymous but verifiable
15 >>
16 >> - The election happens using https://vote.heliosvoting.org and
17 >> developers eligible to vote will receive an email from the service
18 >> with a link to the election and a username and passphrase.
19 >>
20 >> - The voting starts no later than Monday 18th of July at 12:00 UTC
21 >> and is open until Sunday 31st of July at 12:00 UTC.
24 > Additionally a nominee will have to accept participation in the election
25 > by a response to the proxy-maint@g.o alias
28 Reminder on nomination period expiring in a few days. So far I've
29 recorded only one accepted nomination
32 Kristian Fiskerstrand
33 OpenPGP certificate reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
34 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3