From: Dwosky <dwosky@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: "gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>, "gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o" <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] dev-libs/libaio: package up for grabs
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 09:33:16
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm in the same situation, I think the team might be overwhelmed by the PR sent, since its increasing over the past months. Not sure if there is a way to try to improve the response time or at least mark the older PRs to be checked by anyone in order to be included in the main repo.
4
5 Cheers,
6 Peter.
9 Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.