From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Re-opening stable request to add more arches?
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 19:27:31
1 Am Samstag, 6. April 2019, 16:34:13 CEST schrieb Michał Górny:
2 > Dnia April 6, 2019 11:35:35 AM UTC, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> napisał(a):
3 > >Hi,
4 > >
5 > >I'd like to clean up the previous stable version of app-text/asciidoc,
6 > >but it
7 > >is still ~arm64 (which was not a stable arch at the time the stable bug
8 > >[0]
9 > >was opened). Should I re-open the bug and add ARM64, or open a new
10 > >bug, or
11 > >something else entirely? I think I've seen the first one be done
12 > >before, but
13 > >want to be sure.
14 >
15 > Yes, please reopen it and add arm64.
16 >
17 > >Also, is there a canonical, up-to-date list of arch (stability) status?
18 > >
19 > > I
20 > >
21 > >can't seem to find one outside of the list as presented in b.g.o (and
22 > >also the
23 > >downloads page on gentoo.org to some degree). I know there's GLEP-72,
24 > >but I
25 > >thought maybe there's something in the Wiki or Devmanual. (I think I
26 > >asked
27 > >this before, but can't find any reference or note, so sorry if I've
28 > >already
29 > >been given an answer.)
30 >
31 > I think the list presented on bugzilla is currently the canonical one.
32 > Though for purposes of stabilizing packages that were stable already, just
33 > cc all atches that had stable kw before (including exp arches).
34 [...]
35
36 Right, I'll reopen and add whatever arches are still missing that previously
37 had stable versions.
40 Marc Joliet
41 --
42 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
43 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup