From: Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o>
To: "proxy-maint@g.o" <proxy-maint@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 03:56:21
1 On 31/05/16 02:32, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
2 > Now that the gentoo-proxy-maint mailing list has been created I
3 > recommend all subscribed to the proxy-maint alias to [subscribe here].
4 > This mailing list can be used for generic discussion about the
5 > proxy maintainer project as well as for submission of patches
6 > for review or questions with regards to the same. The list is
7 > following a subscription required to submit policy.
8 >
9 > As a consequence of establishing the mailing list, the alias is
10 > expected to be re-purposed to only containing the Gentoo developers
11 > involved with the project (and other gentoo developers as per usual
12 > convention). Other users wanting to follow assignments in bugzilla etc
13 > can do so using the watch user feature of bugzilla
14 > (see email preferences).
15 >
16 > References:
17 > [subscribe here] to subscribe send an email to
18 > gentoo-proxy-maint+subscribe@l.g.o and follow the
19 > confirmation instructions
20
21 Just to expand on this a little further, once you have subscribed to the
22 mailing list, please let one of the Gentoo developers know so we can
23 remove your address from the alias. If there are any left on there after
24 a while, they will need to be removed regardless.
25
26 Cheers;
27 --
28 Sam Jorna (wraeth) <wraeth@g.o>