From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] proxy quizes
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 05:32:32
1 On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 14:05:37 +1100
2 Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 10:00:44PM -0500, james wrote:
5 > > I'd like access to (a link?) to the current quizes, so I can complete
6 > > those, or look for the answers I do not have correct from the old
7 > > versions I answered.
8 >
9 > The links to the quizzes are on the [0]Recuiters project page. The
10 > quizzes themselves are the [1]ebuild quiz, [2]end quiz and [3]developer
11 > quiz.
12
13 The questions were updated recently to be more descriptive. If you
14 still have the old questions, that's not a big problem and you don't
15 have to update them all and move stuff ;-). However, I suggest you look
16 at the updated ones if you're in doubt how to answer.
17
18 > [0] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Recruiters#Current_quizzes
19 > [1] https://projects.gentoo.org/comrel/recruiters/quizzes/ebuild-quiz.txt
20 > [2] https://projects.gentoo.org/comrel/recruiters/quizzes/end-quiz.txt