From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] net-fs/s3fs: version bump
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:17:59
1 Hey,
4 On 11/10/19 6:21 PM, Petr Vaněk wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I made a version bump of net-fs/s3fs in PR [1], but the email address of
8 > proxy-maintainer is strikenthrough. I am not sure what exactly it means.
9
10 It means that Github can't find an account with that particular
11 maintainer e-mail. In these cases, it's always better to open a bug
12 report. I see that's done already, so...
15 > So, I am sending this email just for sure, if it means something
16 > important (email address is not reachable or similar).
17 >
18 > [1] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/13546
19 >
20 > Thanks,
21 > Petr
22 >
23 ... let's continue with maintainer being inactive. Thanks!
26 -- juippis