From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint <gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-proxy-maint] gentoo-dev access for proxied maintainers
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 07:20:20
1 Hi, everyone.
2
3 As promised, I've proactively added all known proxied maintainers
4 to the whitelist on gentoo-dev@ ml. More specifically, all e-mail
5 addresses that were present in metadata.xml files inside the Gentoo
6 repository.
7
8 Some of those addresses look like separate Bugzilla addresses. If you'd
9 like to post using some other address, please ping us to add it
10 explicitly.
11
12 I can't guarantee that we'll remember to add new proxied maintainers
13 immediately. If you need to post and can't, please ping us.
14
15 That said, please consider the proactive whitelist as a certain credit
16 of trust, and we trust that you will only use it for productive work
17 on Gentoo. We are held directly responsible for your behavior, and if
18 we have any doubt about it, we will revoke the posting permission
19 immediately.
22 Best regards,
23 Michał Górny