From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Re-opening stable request to add more arches?
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 14:34:24
1 Dnia April 6, 2019 11:35:35 AM UTC, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> napisał(a):
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >I'd like to clean up the previous stable version of app-text/asciidoc,
5 >but it
6 >is still ~arm64 (which was not a stable arch at the time the stable bug
7 >[0]
8 >was opened). Should I re-open the bug and add ARM64, or open a new
9 >bug, or
10 >something else entirely? I think I've seen the first one be done
11 >before, but
12 >want to be sure.
13
14 Yes, please reopen it and add arm64.
17 >Also, is there a canonical, up-to-date list of arch (stability) status?
18 > I
19 >can't seem to find one outside of the list as presented in b.g.o (and
20 >also the
21 >downloads page on gentoo.org to some degree). I know there's GLEP-72,
22 >but I
23 >thought maybe there's something in the Wiki or Devmanual. (I think I
24 >asked
25 >this before, but can't find any reference or note, so sorry if I've
26 >already
27 >been given an answer.)
28
29 I think the list presented on bugzilla is currently the canonical one. Though for purposes of stabilizing packages that were stable already, just cc all atches that had stable kw before (including exp arches).
32 >[0] https://bugs.gentoo.org/641648
33 >
34 >Greetings
35 >--
36 >Marc Joliet
37 >--
38 >"People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who
39 >know we
40 >don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup
44 Best regards,
45 Michał Górny